Parade In Carmen
Carmen Parade through downtown Carmen. Does anyone know the year this was taken? Would love to know more about this photo if it jogs some memories for anyone out there.
- Carmen Odd Fellas Home - Yesterdays & Today (1907-1944)
- 60th Anniversary of Carmen Home - Article from Enid Morning News, dated April 27, 1967, pg. 8
- IOOF Cemetery - North of Carmen, Oklahoma
- IOOF Childrens Home - North of Carmen, Oklahoma (Photo)
- Dairy Barn at the IOOF Childrens Home - North of Carmen, Oklahoma, destroyed by tornado June 2, 1949.
- Carmen Home Roster of Families - 2002 List of those residents or spouses still living >Page-1 - Page-2
- Edmund Roy Stevenson Record - Dec. 25, 1907, discharged and went to Oakwood where he found work, June 3, 1910. Edmund Stevenson, b. Washita Co. Okla., July 21, 1895
- Photos of the Carmen Home - Originals are property of Clyde Stevenson - E-mail: email@example.com - His dad (Edmund Stevenson) was at IOOF home in Carmen (date of admission Dec 25 1907). He had three sisters and one brother in Carmen. Chole Stephenson is buried at the cemetery is Clyde's aunt (Chole Nellie Stevenson). I also have pictures of this Home in a booklet that they made